All orders placed on mackbooks.us are shipped with USPS from Pennsylvania as standard.
With one exception: our rare books and Special Editions are processed from our London studio as standard. If you have any queries regarding shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Black Friday offer
- Receive a $10 GIFT CARD per order when you spend between $50 and $99.99 [the value of your order cannot include the cost of shipping].
- Receive a $20 GIFT CARD per order when you spend $100 and $49.99 [the value of your order cannot include the cost of shipping].
- Receive a $30 GIFT CARD per order when you spend $150 or more [the value of your order cannot include the cost of shipping].
- Express shipping is available at an additional cost at checkout.
- This Black Friday offer runs from Wednesday 24 November 00:00 EST to Wednesday 1 Dec 23:59 EST.
- Your Gift Card will be delivered via email after your purchase.
- This offer is applied automatically, and is not valid in conjunction with any other discount codes or offers. If you have another code you would prefer to use, including a pre-existing Gift Card, please email email@example.com and we can assist you manually.
Using Your Gift Card
- Your Gift Card cannot be applied to the order in relation to which it is issued. It must be applied to a subsequent order.
- There is no minimum spend against which you must apply your Gift Card.
- Any unused balance on your Gift Card will be carried forward under the same code and can be applied to your next order.
- Your Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The value of your Gift Card will be deducted against your total invoice value, after the addition of shipping, if applicable.
- All Gift Cards offered under this Black Friday promotion are valid for 9 months from order date.
Please be aware that while our warehouses are operational, there may be some delays to the usual processing and delivery schedules. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, we will let you know as soon as possible via email. Thank you for your understanding.
Placing an order
Your order confirmation
• Once you have placed an order, you will receive an automated confirmation email detailing the items you have ordered.
• If we establish that availability of any title ordered is not as stated on the website, you will be notified directly, and your card will be refunded for that portion of the order.
Our retail price and currency
• We are only able to take payment in USD for orders shipping to addresses within the US.
• We list the price of each book in multiple currencies as an indication of the recommended retail price for other retailers.
• The calculation of the price in the three different currencies is based on a significant number of variables, not just the exchange rate at the date of setting the retail price. Market fluctuations may further impact the differential between the multiple currencies.
• We are not able to make any special accommodation for this differential or any fluctuations.
• Your bank or card issuer may impose additional charges for a payment taken in USD and these must be borne by you.
Taxes and customs
Order shipped from our London studio may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the destination. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over import duties and taxes and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
For orders shipping to an address in New York State, a sales tax of 8.875% will be automatically applied to the value of books ordered.
Our orders are shipped via USPS as standard. Larger orders may ship with UPS.
FREE standard shipping on orders over $65
For all orders under $65, choose between:
• Standard shipping: $5
• Express shipping: $15
We offer delivery worldwide. If you wish to place an order for delivery to another country, please re-direct to the website for the country of your choosing from our drop-down menu, and you can view the local delivery charges via the FAQ page.
If you have additional questions regarding shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order.
• In-stock items will ship within 3-5 business days of your order being placed.
• Pre-ordered titles will ship within 3-5 business days of their launch date, unless otherwise specified.
• If you have ordered multiple items, available titles will ship in accordance with the free shipping threshold. Please refer to the conditions of ‘Shipping Charges’ above for further information.
• Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirming that your order is on its way.
• The tracking link will be included in this email.
Damaged or defective books
If the goods you ordered have been damaged in transit, are not what you ordered, or are defective, please email us at email@example.com within 14 working days providing as much detail as possible, including photographs of the damaged book(s) and packaging.
Change of mind
If you wish to return or exchange your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days. To return a book please send the item back to the appropriate address listed below. The item should be new and unopened, including the shrink-wrap over the book. Returns must be securely packaged and must include the delivery note and a letter explaining the reason for the return. Please note the shipping costs are not reimbursed for a change of mind return. We recommend that return shipments are sent using a trackable service as reimbursements will only be issued on safe receipt of the item.
Prior to returning your item(s), please inform us on email@example.com
For standard orders:
Maple Distribution Center
c/o MACK BOOKS
1000 Strickler Road
17552 Mount Joy, PA
For rare books and Special Editions:
Studio E, Ground Floor
London SE4 2FL